Program Specific Outcomes
- Instill knowledge of the basics of control theory and its application in problem solving.
- Select and apply the appropriate tools to make the decisions necessary to solve complex management tasks.
- Develop students’ ability to conduct theoretical and applied research independently.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the business process and instill creativity and innovation among students
- Prepare graduates who are ready to work with the utmost respect for personal and institutional integrity, social responsibility, teamwork and continuing education