- Apply scientific management knowledge to solve complex technical problems through constraints
- Research and identification and analysis of research results.
- Identify business opportunities, plan and implement changes in the workplace.
- Apply ideas that are informed by the social sciences to study society, health, safety, law and culture and important issues related to governance.
- Apply the principles and make ethical decisions.
- Actively as a person and as a member or leader in various sectors and in various multidisciplinary contexts.
- Authenticate with all stakeholders the role of manager.
- The costs for independence and long-term education.