Welcome to the GIET University e-Pay system.
To use this facility, you are required to have any one type of facility like Net Banking/ Debit Card / Credit Card/ UPI/ NEFT. Before proceeding, please go through the following points of interest.
Procedure for Online Payment:
- Once you click on above link, your browser will be directed to the payment gateway website. From there, through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI facility you can very well pay the desired amount to GIET University account.
- Once payment is successful, payer will get a transaction slip. The student is required to show the transaction slip at GIET University account section and to get the payment receipt from the GIET University.
- Although after each successful online payment, the amount will be credited automatically to student’s account within 2 to 3 working days, still the student should collect a confirm payment receipt from the GIET University for future usage.
- In case the payment is not successful, the payer should try again leaving some time gap.
- Payer should check their account for the amount debited, to avoid any double payment.
The requisite information provided by the payer during the transaction process shall be utilised by GIET University for student account purpose only. All data shall be kept secure and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilised for any other purpose.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- There is no cancellation option for the end users after successful payment.
- Fees once paid, may be refundable but are not transferable.
- In case of duplicate payment, student/ parents are required to approach the accounts department of GIET University in written application, mentioning Name, Roll Number, Course, and proof of bank transaction & account statement addressing to Director General of the University. The same application can also be mailed to email@example.com. Phone calls and messages are not acceptable.
- The fee refund is solely based on the balance dues of the student’s account after all applicable dues owned to GIET University shall be deducted and the rest amount is refundable.
- The refund will be done, to the account from where the transactions was done. The net amount refunded will be after deducting the transaction processing charges of the online payment gateway.
- GIET University has the rights to modify and amend refund policies at any time by uploading the same in the college website.
Security: The e-Pay transactions are done using state of the art technology i.e SSL (Secured Socket Layer) to ensure safe transactions.
By submitting a payment through the online payment gateway site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including refund and cancellation policy and any updated changes in terms and conations from time to time through our website.
Charges for online Payment:
||Amount in Rs.
||Bank handling charges in Rs. (excluding GST)
|Inter Banking of SBI
||Rs.10/- per transaction
|Inter Banking of other Banks
||Rs.15/- Per transactions
|Debit Card (Rupay)
||Rs. NIL per transaction
|Debit Card other than Rupay
||Up to 2,000/-
||0.40% of the transactions amount
|Rs.2,000/- & above
||0.90% of the transactions amount
||1.20% of the transactions amount
||Nil per transactions
*Note: Charges are subject to revision as per RBI guidelines