There is no better place with a peaceful environment than GIET University to get the joy of Nature instilled in you. Again living in the GIETU hostel is a lifetime experience. It develops a sense of sharing & belongingness among the students and creates happy memories that will last a lifetime.
- The university has separate dining facilities in the Boys’ and Girls’ hostels .
- We have a multi-floor ‘Central Mess’, with a modern kitchen for Boys, which caters for more than 1500 students at a time.
- Girls Hostels have their dedicated dining hall with equipped kitchen which caters for more than 500 girls at a time.
- The mess is equipped with steam cooking, Chapatis making machines and serves nutritious veg & non-veg meals under the supervision of a mess in-charge.
- The menu is designed considering the nutritional requirements of the students and is made available with the mess in-charge.
- The mess offers breakfast, lunch, evening snacks/tea and dinner to all hostellers.
- The mess is provided with RO purifier waters, Common Television on each floor, 24*7 Power Backup etc.