· Rich university results. An average of 91%. Out of best ten in 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004, 2005, 2006; GIET Gunupur has bagged 6, 6, 4, 5, 8 and 6 positions respectively in final B.E examination of Berhampur University.
· Accredited (A Grade)by NAAC, (UGC) and certified by ISO 9001:2000 for high quality education.
· Campus wide OFC & Wireless Networked Including all Hostels. (even town hostels)
·10 x 2 MBPS Internet, of Reliance & BSNL for uninterrupted Internet connectivity
· Attractive campus built aesthetically over 62 acres, each building with rare architectural marvel with an international ambience.
· Rich infrastructure with 50 laboratories, state of the art workshops.
· A band of 262 rich faculty, fully experienced with proven records, drawn from premier institutions of India and abroad.
· 19 high end computer labs with upto state confrigurations.
· 100% ragging free and highly disciplined environment with zero loss of working days.
· 24 hours open Air conditioned library with 65,667 books, 46 International Journals, 66 National Journals, 2350 Online Journals through Indset (AICTE), 49 Magazines, 18 newspapers including Bengali & Telugu, with massive reading hall.
· Regular national seminars, workshops, coaching for personality development, spoken English, advanced computer languages, GATE etc.
· Five track National standard Swimming Pool Separate playgrounds for Football, Cricket, Basketball, Volley Ball, Badminton etc.
· A royally massive students’ centre consisting of Restaurant, Gym, Book Store, STD centre, Music Club, Health Club and Indoor Games.
· 7 auditoriums with modern gadgets, for seminars, workshops, cultural and entertainment programmes.
· 20 acres of lavish garden and lush green lawn with a well stocked cool and snacks parlor.
· Three physicians for free treatment of the students and two in-campus Allopathic & Homeopathic Dispensaries.
· A fleet of 25 buses, one with all India study tour permit for study tours.
· Managed by hardcore educationalists who have established multiple Engineering, MBA, MCA, Dental Colleges, Hospitals, Colleges and Schools.
· 25 hostels for boys and 10 for girls with in-house 14 welfare officers/matrons.